On the processing of personal data former artt. 13-14 Reg.to UE 2016/679
Digiwebuno srl as Data Controller of personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of the EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter 'GDPR', and Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments, hereby informs that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects in the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality and rights. Personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
In particular, the data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations related to legislative or contractual obligations, as well as for the correct management of the relationship:
- Statistical and Analysis purposes of navigation and users
- Sending technical, commercial, informative communications, catalogs, price lists, samples
- Promotional activities
- Customer management
- Administration of contracts, orders, shipments and invoices
- Contact forms and mailing lists
- Registration and authentication
- Purposes related to the execution of a contract of which you are a part or to the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request (e.g. contact request via the Contact form, registration to the service, quotes etc.)
- Technical and functional access to the site, no data is kept after closing the browser
FACULTY TO PROVIDE DATA
The provision of data is optional with regard to the aforementioned purposes, and any refusal to treatment does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself. In addition, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. These are data voluntarily provided by the navigator / user.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data may be processed, in compliance with the methods referred to in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of appropriate security measures, in the following ways:
- by means of electronic calculators with the use of directly managed or programmed software systems
- by means of electronic calculators with the use of software systems managed or programmed by third parties
- temporary processing of data and its cancellation immediately after their use.
We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of personal data is: established for a period of time not exceeding the performance of the services provided and in compliance with the mandatory times prescribed by law.
COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
The information is shared only with third parties who respect the laws on the protection of personal data and who ensure an adequate level of protection. Personal information will be disclosed where required by law. Some of your Personal Data are transferred to Recipients that could be found outside the European Economic Area in compliance with the Applicable Regulations. The subjects necessary for the provision of the services offered by the Portal are also interested in the treatment, including by way of example the sending of e-mails or contact forms. Furthermore, the communication could involve: programmers and analysts, persons in charge of the treatment.
During their normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used for the operation of this website acquire some personal data (Internet protocol address (IP); type of browser; parameters of the device used to connect to the site; name of the supplier. Internet services (ISP); date and time of the visit; web page of the visitor's origin (referral) and exit; possibly the number of clicks) whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and for ascertaining responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site. Browsing data will be transmitted through the Internet browser and saved in the file protocol, the so-called server log files stored in the hosting. We analyze these data sets of log files anonymously in order to improve our service and also the protection from spam through the so-called captcha.
DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS (EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
HOLDER OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IS:
Owner: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is Digiwebuno srl (Via Mola Vecchia, 2/a – 03100 Frosinone (Italy); P.Iva: 02589740600) in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO) IS:
(designated pursuant to art.37 of the GDPR)
DIGIWEBUNO SRL, Via Mola Vecchia, 2 / a, 03100 Frosinone, VAT: 0258974060 in the person of:
MASSIMO GENOVESI, email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0775.153030
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, their communication in intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint with the Control Authority. Here is the detail:
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication